As you know, fortune telling is considered as the dawn of light that can clear away uncertain things in our life. It’s a divination form of seeing the future of a person’s life, even look back the past.
So, now, would you prefer reading future with playing cards? But, you don’t have a Tarot card deck. Don’t worry too much because you can use traditional playing cards to carry out the reading!
Let’s learn how to do fortune telling using playing cards! Remember that this deck includes 52 cards, and divided into 4 main groups as Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, and Spades. Look at each different meaning of each group! The hearts symbolizes passion, friendship, intimate relationships, and romance. The diamonds denote issues of finance and business. The clubs signifies prize, power, and creativeness. Finally, the spades mentions alternations, the unknown, and cautions.
Next, continue discovering the meanings of each number!
- Ace talks about new beginnings, freedom, and accomplishment.
- Two represents association, thoughtfulness, and caring.
- Three denotes communication and self-expression.
- Four describes a serious look on certain issues.
- Five signifies independence and difference.
- Six mentions matters in family.
- Seven relates to education and faith.
- Eight talks about financial matters.
- Nine denotes altruism.
- Ten is similar to the Ace, but have a high motivating meaning.
- The Jack symbolizes a young man who always loves learning new things.
- The Queen describes a young woman. It points out the vital role of woman.
- The King portrays a mature man who can give good advice.
At this time, you should combine these cards to uncover the meaning of each card. For example, the seven of clubs means the education about creative forms that could bring a prize. But, sometimes, it also brings a bizarre meaning for hard works. Now, you might do the readings relied on what you’ve studied. The easiest way is to submit a question and then pick up one card. The meaning of cards will answer your question. One more card will help you understand the answer clearly.
In case that you want to know what will happen in the next three months? Shuffle the cards and then deal 3 ones in front of you. The card on the left side points out the current month, the middle one will talks about the next month, and the last one will describe the month after. Turn it card over and start interpreting their meanings to know your next 3 months.